This is a simple twisted ring is handcrafted with a 3mm Conflict Free Diamond. The handcrafted twisted band is 2mm wide and the whole ring is polished to a high shine.
► ITEM DETAILS:
• 3mm/.1ct natural, conflict free and ethically sourced Diamond
• Low profile bezel setting
• 2mm twisted round ring band
• High shine polished finish
• Pictured in sterling silver
• Handcrafted in your choice of metal - available in Sterling Silver, 14k Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, Palladium White Gold, 950 Palladium or Platinum» Please visit this link to read more about the difference between traditional White Gold and Palladium White Gold
♥ This ring can be created with your choice of gemstone or other modifications. Please contact me
to discuss your options.
» All of my diamonds are conflict free and ethically sourced. I also love to buy recycled diamonds when they are available.
The name Diamond comes from the greek word adámas which means “unbreakable”. The diamond is the hardest natural substance in existence. Diamonds are created out of pure carbon and are formed in the Earth’s mantle with extreme pressure and high temperatures. It takes 1 billion to 3.3 billion years for a diamond to form. These precious gemstones can come in a variety of colors including blue, yellow, brown, green, purple, pink, orange or red. These colors are formed from impurities in the diamond. The Diamond is a symbol of purity. It represents love and strength in relationships and promotes cohesive partnerships.
► RING SIZE:
Not sure of your ring size? You can request an Adjustable Ring Sizer, FREE with your ring purchase!
Select "IDK - Send Ring Sizer" in the ring size drop down menu and I will ship out a ring sizer kit with your order right away.
♥ Please feel free to contact me
if you have any questions.