♥ This listing is for the Petite Baguette Pink Sapphire Ring only.
► ITEM DETAILS:
• 4mm x 2mm, .18ct Pink Sapphire
• Band Measurements: 1.3mm wide x 1.2mm thick
• Hammer textured square band
• Baguette Bar Setting
• High shine polished finish
• Pictured in 14k Yellow Gold
• Handcrafted in your choice of metal - available in 14k-18k Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, Palladium White Gold, 950 Palladium or Platinum» Please visit this link to read more about the difference between traditional White Gold and Palladium White Gold
♥ This ring can be created with your choice of gemstone or other modifications. Please contact me
to discuss your options.
► RELATED ITEMS:
This simple band is part of the Petite Ring Collection. You can stack any of my Petite Rings together for a big statement or wear each of them separately for an elegant, simplistic look.Click HERE to see the whole collection of stack-able petite rings
► RING SIZE:
Not sure of your ring size? You can request an Adjustable Ring Sizer FREE with your ring purchase!
Select "Send Ring Sizer Kit" in the ring size drop down menu and I will ship out a ring sizing tool right away, before your order is crafted. Just message me to let me know what ring size you need after the kit arrives.» You can read more information about ring sizing and the adjustable ring sizer here
- Sapphire -
The word Sapphire comes from the Greek word sappheiros which means “Blue Stone”. Sapphire is a variety of the mineral corundum. The sapphire color ranges from blue, purple, orange, yellow and green. Red Sapphires are called Rubies, which is the corundum material with chromium impurities that turn the stone a pink color. Sapphire’s hardness is second to the Diamond. This hardness makes the Sapphire a wonderful Diamond alternative in engagement rings. Sapphires are known as the stone of wisdom and royalty. They are said to release tension, calm and heal the mind and facilitate creativity and self-expression.