This low maintenance filigree ring is dainty with a big statement. It is made from recycled metal - perfect for the environmentally conscious bride-to-be. This ring has a delicate, whimsical feeling, yet strong enough to last more than a lifetime.
The transformation this ring made from drawing to stone setting was incredible. I intuitively hand drew the filigree design on paper then transferred it onto wax to carve the band by hand. A mold was made from the wax and a metal band was formed. I fabricated the low profile bezel setting by hand and added finishing touches to the ring before setting the center focal stone - a 4.5mm/.34ct Diamond.
Interested in customizing this ring with other environmentally friendly diamonds or gemstones? Fill out my Custom Jewelry Form and let's chat!
Join my VIP group and get inside access to my jewelry line!
You'll receive notifications on new jewelry designs, info on gemstones, jewelry care tips and special promotion offers!
♥ Let's connect: join me on Instagram and Facebook
• 4.5mm/.34ct Diamond - VS quality, G-H color - comes with GIA report
Not sure of your ring size? You can request an Adjustable Ring Sizer FREE with your ring purchase!
Select "Send Ring Sizer" in the ring size drop down menu and I will ship out a ring sizer kit right away, before your order is crafted. Just contact me when the kit arrives and let me know what ring size you need!
• Very low profile tapered bezel setting - sits approximately 3.5mm tall
• Ring band measurements: 5.8mm at the widest and tapers down to 1.75mm in the back x 2mm thick
• Pictured in 14k Yellow Gold, size 5
• Handcrafted in your choice of metal - available in 14k - 18k Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, Palladium White Gold or Platinum
» Please visit this link to read more about the difference between traditional White Gold and Palladium White Gold