► ITEM DETAILS:
• 2.5mm diamond cut natural Emerald gemstone
• Low profile bezel setting
• 3mm wide x 1.25mm thick half round ring band
• High shine polished finish
• Pictured in 950 Palladium
• Handcrafted in your choice of metal - available in 14k Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, Palladium White Gold, 950 Palladium or Platinum» Please visit this link to read more about the difference between traditional White Gold and Palladium White Gold
♥ This ring can be created with your choice of gemstone or other modifications. Please contact me to discuss your options.
► RING ENGRAVING:
This ring is perfect for engraving! Click here to add an engraving to the inside of this ring
► RING SIZE:
Not sure of your ring size? You can request an Adjustable Ring Sizer FREE with your ring purchase!
Select "Send Ring Sizer Kit" in the ring size drop down menu and I will ship out a ring sizing tool right away, before your order is crafted. Just message me to let me know what ring size you need after the kit arrives.» You can read more information about ring sizing and the adjustable ring sizer here
- Emerald -
Emerald is the most precious gemstone in the beryl family and is closely related to Aquamarine and Morganite. Emerald’s name comes from the French word “esmeralde”, which is derived from the Greek word “smaragdos”, meaning “green stone”. All natural emeralds have inclusions which show the gemstones growth pattern. These inclusions do not necessarily diminish the value of the gemstone; rather, it proves the Emerald’s natural authenticity. Emerald is known as the “stone of successful love”. It promotes loyalty between domestic partners and instills sensitivity while helping to quiet emotions. It is said that Emerald can release negativity and promote positive actions. It is also said to enhance memory and intelligence.