This 2.5mm Swiss Blue Topaz is very vibrant and eye catching. This pretty ring is handcrafted in your choice of metal - shown in Sterling Silver. The simple half round band is 3mm wide and the whole ring is polished to a high shine. Perfect for every occasion and everyday wear.
► ITEM DETAILS:
• 2.5mm Swiss Blue Topaz gemstone
• Low profile bezel setting
• 3mm wide half round ring band
• High shine polished finish
• Pictured in sterling silver
• Handcrafted in your choice of metal - available in Sterling Silver, 14k Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, Palladium White Gold, 950 Palladium or Platinum» Please visit this link to read more about the difference between traditional White Gold and Palladium White Gold
♥ This ring can be created with your choice of gemstone or other modifications. Please contact me
to discuss your options.
- Topaz -
The word Topaz comes from the Topasos Island in the Red Sea. This island is where the Greeks mined a yellow stone they believed to be Topaz. The word Topasos means “to seek”. The history of topaz dates back almost two thousand years. The Egyptians used to believe that yellow topaz received its golden color from the sun god, Ra. Topaz is a stone of true love and success in all endeavors. It can help you feel confident in your goals and decisions. Topaz’ energy acts with the laws of attraction, attracting to you your hopes and dreams and provides a clear path to manifest those dreams. This stone will dispel negativity and replace it with joy and love.
► RING SIZE:
Not sure of your ring size? You can request an Adjustable Ring Sizer, FREE with your ring purchase!
Select "IDK - Send Ring Sizer" in the ring size drop down menu and I will ship out a ring sizer kit with your order right away.