► ITEM DETAILS:
• Three 1.2mm conflict free and ethically sourced Diamonds - VS/G-H
• 1.5mm wide x 1.5mm thick ring band
• Diamonds are spaced 5mm apart
• High shine polished finish
• Pictured in 14k Palladium White Gold
• Handcrafted in your choice of metal - available in 14k Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, Palladium White Gold or 950 Palladium» Please visit this link to read more about the difference between traditional White Gold and Palladium White Gold
♥ This ring can be created with your choice of gemstone or other modifications. Please contact me
to discuss your options.
- Diamond -
The name Diamond comes from the greek word adámas which means “unbreakable”. The diamond is the hardest natural substance in existence. Diamonds are created out of pure carbon and are formed in the Earth’s mantle with extreme pressure and high temperatures. It takes 1 billion to 3.3 billion years for a diamond to form. These precious gemstones can come in a variety of colors including blue, yellow, brown, green, purple, pink, orange or red. These colors are formed from impurities in the diamond. The Diamond is a symbol of purity. It represents love and strength in relationships and promotes cohesive partnerships.
► RING SIZE:
Not sure of your ring size? You can request an Adjustable Ring Sizer FREE with your ring purchase!
Select "Send Ring Sizer Kit" in the ring size drop down menu and I will ship out a ring sizing tool right away, before your order is crafted. Just message me to let me know what ring size you need after the kit arrives.
» You can read more information about ring sizing and the adjustable ring sizer by clicking here