This handmade ring is crafted with a 4mm White Sapphire gemstone. The half round band measures 4.5mm wide and is brushed textured by hand. The whole ring is darkened and polished for a unique rustic look.
► ITEM DETAILS:
• 4mm/.25ct White Sapphire
• Low profile bezel setting
• 4.5mm wide half round ring band
• Bushed finish - oxidized in sterling silver only
• Pictured in oxidized sterling silver
• Handcrafted in your choice of metal - available in Sterling Silver, 14k Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, Palladium White Gold, 950 Palladium or Platinum» Please visit this link to read more about the difference between traditional White Gold and Palladium White Gold
♥ This ring can be created with your choice of gemstone or other modifications. Please contact me
to discuss your options.
► RELATED ITEMS:This pretty ring pairs really well with the Floral Ring Band. Check out the pair in this listing here
- Sapphire -
The word Sapphire comes from the Greek word sappheiros which means “Blue Stone”. Sapphire is a variety of the mineral corundum. The sapphire color ranges from blue, purple, orange, yellow and green. Red Sapphires are called Rubies, which is the corundum material with chromium impurities that turn the stone a pink color. Sapphire’s hardness is second to the Diamond. This hardness makes the Sapphire a wonderful Diamond alternative in engagement rings. Sapphires are known as the stone of wisdom and royalty. They are said to release tension, calm and heal the mind and facilitate creativity and self-expression.
► RING SIZE:
Not sure of your ring size? You can request an Adjustable Ring Sizer, FREE with your ring purchase!
Select "Send Ring Sizer Kit" in the ring size drop down menu and I will ship out a ring sizer kit with your order right away.
♥ Please feel free to contact me
if you have any questions